How can we help you?
At Smiles of Carolina, patient education is one of our highest priorities. We believe that an educated patient is an empowered patient. We welcome your questions and promise to always take the time to explain recommended procedures and treatments thoroughly before asking you to make a decision.
We’ve compiled a selection of questions our patients commonly ask us. Take a peek and see if your question is answered here. If not, please feel free to contact us so we can assist you.
Digital Imaging and X-Rays
Not only do digital x-rays expose patients and staff to up to 90% less radiation than traditional film x-rays, they also have the following additional benefits:
- They are better for the environment because they don't require developing.
- They can be viewed on a computer monitor within seconds of taking the image.
- They can be enhanced and enlarged for better diagnostics.
- They can be sent to other providers in an instant via email.
- They can be placed in your electronic patient file for immediate retrieval.
Smiles of Carolina exclusively uses digital imaging technology. Schedule an appointment with us today and find out what a difference digital imaging can make!